Friday, February 19, 2016

I see...

I see a bit of you...


I see a bit of your face
In almost every face I see
I find a bit of you in every place
In everything that's part of me

And I go through each day
Pretending you are still there
Reaching out to you in some way
Always eager for your loving care

Life just would not be the same
If I accept you ve gone away
So I feel your presence in my name
And I believe you're always there to stay

I speak to you quietly, silently
I know you hear all that I don't say
And as you watch me from up there patiently
You will send me a sign one day

To tell me this absence this separation
May seem it but isn't really true
To tell me it's just an illusion
For you re in me n I am in you

Yes, I see a bit of you in every face I see,
n I will do so forever
I will live this life the way it was meant to be,
as if... it's a life you n I lived together!

(Miss you so...
Can't let go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment