Friday, February 18, 2011

A MOMENT


I didn’t want this moment to end, and the next one to start..
I think back n somewhere I feel a flutter…was it in my heart?!
It was a moment that caught my fancy…
a moment that made me happy…
a moment that made me sad,
a moment that I dont know I ever really had…

I write as the thoughts come by, and I let the words flow,
I think of birds flying in the sky: blue as the ocean, dark as the sun,
I think of the ever changing horizons, of all and of none
I don’t know what I’m searchin for, but I know I want time to go slow,
For I want to cherish that moment…even though, I don’t know…

I wonder about a myriad things that are around me..
Were the world upside down, what would it be?
Would there be fish in the sky n stars in the streams…?
What about fantasies, memories and dreams?
I think of a lost dimension, n my imagination takes another leap
Could I sleep n never wake up..n wake up to never sleep?
Are lies the truth, and truth lies?
Could I see as well without closing my eyes?
In that part of the globe, someone else’s today is my yesterday
I’m effectively sitting in someone else’s tomorrow
People from the past, from the future…is their time ours to borrow?
Weird as it  seems, someone will perhaps find a way …
To measure time, to hold it  and make it stand still,
Call me a dreamer, my mind a vagabond, a drifter if you will,
But tell me where does time travel ..where does it go?
Yes I think of all these things, I think coz….. I wanna know!

(NS 16/10/06 0314)

No comments:

Post a Comment